We have developed state-of-the-art technology to reliably and robustly communicate through the primary cable using PowerLine Communication technology (PLC), so that you can know the status of your airfield in a fraction of a second. This avoids the need for a dedicated and independent communications network: the primary cable is the backbone of your airfield.
The most important features of this technology are:
- Regardless of whether or not the cable is shielded, you do not need to replace it.
- The primary cable can be up to 15km long without repeaters. Longer circuits may be analysed.
- There is no minimum earthing insulation value required for the primary cable.
- – Several frequency channels available that can work simultaneously on every field module (LU-LUD-LUMB).
- – Response times required by ICAO are fully guaranteed in a reliable way, allowing a high number of lights in the same circuit.
- Measurement of power, current and voltage in each light.
- Monitoring even when light is switched off by the LUs.
- Compatibility with any LED technology applied to the lights.
This technology has a series of features that make it unique and cutting-edge. The cable does not need replacing, regardless of whether or not it is shielded, there is no minimum insulation value required and there are no repeaters.
For more information